Russia (bbabo.net), - Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov, answering journalists' questions today, October 18, at a briefing on the completion of partial mobilization in the country, said that "so far there are no such decisions" and "the decree of the head of state not at the moment.”
“So far there have been no such decisions. The Ministry of Defense for each region has established mobilization indicators in terms of numbers, and the regions state that the mobilization task has been completed. Thus, the process of partial mobilization has been exhausted and stopped in the regions that have coped with this,” the Kremlin speaker said.
“As for the presidential decree [on the completion of partial mobilization], there is none at the moment. We will keep you informed," Peskov added.
The day before, on October 17, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin stated that the process of mobilization in the capital has been completed in full, the appearance on mobilization agendas is no longer required.
On October 14 in Astana, where the summit of the CIS heads of state was held, Peskov told reporters: “The President said that, it turns out, [mobilization] will be completed by the end of the month. And the President also said that he had not received any proposals for additional mobilization measures from the Department of Defense. This means that partial mobilization will be completed.” Earlier, head of state Vladimir Putin said that 222,000 people out of the planned 300,000 had already been recruited as partial mobilization, and it is planned to call on the rest within two weeks.