News

Sergei Shoigu reported to Vladimir Putin on the completion of partial mobilization

Russia (bbabo.net), - Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported to President Vladimir Putin on the completion of partial mobilization in Russia. The set task of 300 thousand people has been completed, no other mobilization tasks are planned, the minister stressed.

According to him, after the training, 82,000 mobilized people have already been sent to the NVO zone, and another 218,000 are improving their training at the training grounds.

At the same time, 13 thousand people went to the troops as volunteers, more than 1,300 representatives of executive authorities of various levels were called up. The average age of those called up in the framework of partial mobilization was 35 years.

Now the military registration and enlistment offices will continue to recruit only by accepting volunteers and candidates for contract service.

As reported by bbabo.net, on October 14, Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the mobilization would be completed by the end of the month. Earlier, head of state Vladimir Putin said that 222,000 people out of the planned 300,000 had already been recruited as partial mobilization, and it is planned to call on the rest within two weeks.

Sergei Shoigu reported to Vladimir Putin on the completion of partial mobilization