Bbabo NET

News

A resident of North Ossetia received a burn after drinking mineral water

Caucasus (bbabo.net), - A resident of Vladikavkaz received a burn to the esophagus after taking a sip from a bottle of Jermuk mineral water. Instead of water, the new closed bottle contained vinegar.

The Rospotrebnadzor Office for North Ossetia - Alania is conducting verification activities regarding the poisoning. The agency “recommends not to use Jermuk brand products until all the circumstances of the incident are clarified.” In addition, entrepreneurs are recommended to “suspend the sale of these products until the results of the study are received.”

As the head of the region, Sergei Menyailo, said, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Prosecutor's Office, and Rospotrebnadzor were involved in clarifying the circumstances. 24 packages of Jermuk water have already been seized.

A resident of North Ossetia received a burn after drinking mineral water